Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeding a bunch of bikers


Well, I just got word I have o do a hell of a lot of cooking for the run on the 11th.  I always make 4 dozen deviled eggs, but now I have to make 8. Then me and Star are going to make some white chili, and a pot of bean soup. That doesn't count the tater salad, pasta salad, macaroni salad, green bean casserole, cheesecake, and other cakes. Then that day we get to grill steaks, chicken, and pork chops. I knew there would be a lot of people coming, but I sure didn't expect this many. (Which is over 400 bikers!!) Bulldozer wasn't in the club, but many people loved him very much. He is truly missed. All the money we raise will go directly to his twin daughters, who are only 13 years old. We've made arrangements for someone to ride his bike and take the girls with us so they can ride their dads bike one last time. So the turn out expected right now is already double what we planned for. That rocks!! 

You are missed right now and forever!! R. I. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment